You can play more than 550 games at this time. They go in rotation on gamexx.com.
- One person acts as Leader, collecting opinions and suggestions for the party's next action. The leader is the one giving final instructions to the navigator.
- One person acts as "Navigator" & "Reader", handling controls at the computer and reading the text as it appears on screen.
- Yet another can be "Mapmaker & Scribe", drawing the progress of the Dungeon Party on a partially-filled-in paper map issued by Dungeon Party for its games, and noting various actions, such as "throw potato" or "pick up bronze key here" on the map.
- Still another person in your Dungeon Party can act as "Inventory Master/Mistress", keeping track of inventory, health, armor, weapons, etc.
- And finally, one person acts as "Motivator", jumping in when the party slips into stagnation.